Pedestrian Killed In Fort Worth Hit And Run
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) — A woman has been killed after being hit by two vehicles on the South Freeway in Fort Worth. Police are looking for one of the vehicles, which fled the scene.
The female pedestrian was first hit by a Chrysler van on the I-35 northbound service road around 4:45 a.m. near the Miller Brewing plant. The driver of the van stopped and remained on scene while emergency personnel responded.
A second vehicle then struck the female, who was still lying in the roadway, and fled the scene.
The woman was pronounced dead on scene.
Police have not released a model of the suspect vehicle, only saying it was “dark-colored”.
Fort Worth Police are still investigating.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- North Texas Kids Prepare To Compete For Championship In Taekwondo
- Fort Worth Duplex Damaged By Fire Caused By A/C
- Fans Get Perfect Traffic Storm When Cowboys, Rangers Play At Same Time
- Cowboys Are Now 0-3 In Preseason
- Trump Says He’ll Decide On Third Party Bid Soon