By now you’ve seen some of the popular ‘ice bucket challenge’ videos. It’s sweeping through YouTube and social media to bringing attention to the deadly disease, ALS.
All it involves is a willing participant, a video camera, ice, water and a bucket.
The challenge was started by former Boston College baseball player who has been battling ALS since 2011.
To take part all you have to do is pour a bucket of ice water over your head and challenge friends, co-workers or anyone to do the same within 24 hours or make a donation to ALS research.
These are some of the best sports celebrity ice bucket challenges:
1. Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo and WR Dez Bryant
2. Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers
3. Arizona Coyotes Paul Bissonnette (using glacier water!)
4. Carolina Hurricanes Jordan Staal
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tom Crabtree (dressed as Iron Man)
6. NY Giants LB Mark Herzlich, RB Andre Williams, DE Mathias Kiwanuk and Giants Staff
7. UFC Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey (in a dress)
8. USC Football Coach Steve Sarkisian
9. Pittsburgh Penguins Sidney Crosby (using ice rink shavings)
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Kids, 13 & 14 Allegedly Kill Woman For Phone And Video Game
- Lupe Valdez Wins Democratic Primary Runoff For Governor, Will Face Abbott
- Body Of Exchange Student Killed In Texas School Shooting Arrives In Pakistan
- Colin Allred To Face Rep. Pete Sessions After Winning Democratic Primary Runoff
- Houston Astros Honor Texas School Shooting Victims