ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Bubble soccer popped in East Dallas earlier this year and now it’s making its way west to Arlington. The city will launch a league this Fall on Tuesday nights.
The games will take place at the Elzie Odom Athletic Center. The league will allow only nine teams with ten people per team. The equipment is kid-friendly for children 9 and up, but it’s primarily an adult game.
The cost is $500 per team. People who want to participate may sign up on the city’s website.
Registration is September 1-30, 2014.
The first game is scheduled for Oct.7, 2014.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- White Settlement Firefighter In Critical Condition Following Motorcycle Crash
- TCU Beaten By Coastal Carolina 7-5
- Team USA Falls To Columbia 1-0, Finishes 4th In Copa America
- One Dead In Fort Worth Convenience Store Robbery
- Corruption Cases Casts Harsh Light On NYPD Handgun Permits