LOS ANGELES (AP) — The wife of Robin Williams says was in the stages of Parkinson’s disease and was sober at the time of his apparent suicide.
In a statement Thursday, Susan Schneider said that Williams was struggling with depression, anxiety and the early stages of Parkinson’s when he was found dead earlier this week..
The wife of the actor-comedian said he was not ready to share his Parkinson’s diagnosis publicly.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- I-45 Closed After Semi Carrying Hogs Crashes, Catches Fire
- NASCAR Suspends Interim Crew Chief For Kyle Busch
- Singer Kelly Clarkson Plans Second Picture Book
- Prosecutors Settle Panda Express Discrimination Claim
- Affluenza Mom Tonya Couch Returns To Court Thursday