Robin Williams’ Wife: He Had Parkinson’s Disease
LOS ANGELES (AP) – The wife of Robin Williams says was in the stages of Parkinson’s disease and was sober at the time of his apparent suicide.
In a statement Thursday, Susan Schneider said that Williams was struggling with depression, anxiety and the early stages of Parkinson’s when he was found dead earlier this week..
The wife of the actor-comedian said he was not ready to share his Parkinson’s diagnosis publicly.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman Nearly Drowns In Backyard Pool
- Patrol Car Struck By Hit And Run Driver
- Long-Awaited Arrest In Dallas Park Beating Brings Relief
- It’s not how you start: Rangers focused on every part of marathon season
- Attempted Robber Shot In Dallas