LOS ANGELES (AP) — The wife of Robin Williams says was in the stages of Parkinson’s disease and was sober at the time of his apparent suicide.
In a statement Thursday, Susan Schneider said that Williams was struggling with depression, anxiety and the early stages of Parkinson’s when he was found dead earlier this week..
The wife of the actor-comedian said he was not ready to share his Parkinson’s diagnosis publicly.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Hearing Set For Plano Woman Who Murdered Baby In 2004
- Jerry Seinfeld Series, Specials Coming To Netflix Under Deal
- Coffee And A Slice? 7-Eleven Launches Breakfast Pizza!
- Colo The Gorilla, 1st To Be Born In A Zoo, Dies At Age 60
- Trump To Keep Tweeting After He’s President