LOS ANGELES (AP) — The wife of Robin Williams says was in the stages of Parkinson’s disease and was sober at the time of his apparent suicide.
In a statement Thursday, Susan Schneider said that Williams was struggling with depression, anxiety and the early stages of Parkinson’s when he was found dead earlier this week..
The wife of the actor-comedian said he was not ready to share his Parkinson’s diagnosis publicly.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Young Suspect ID’d In School Arson
- Dozens Of Veterans Protest Possible Changes To VA System
- Frisco Mom Gets Worldwide Attention For Shaming Her Body-Shamer
- Grand Jury Does Not Indict Accused Drunk Driver In Deadly Crash
- Police Arrest Motivational Speaker For Alleged Sexual Assault Of Teen