LOS ANGELES (AP) — The wife of Robin Williams says was in the stages of Parkinson’s disease and was sober at the time of his apparent suicide.
In a statement Thursday, Susan Schneider said that Williams was struggling with depression, anxiety and the early stages of Parkinson’s when he was found dead earlier this week..
The wife of the actor-comedian said he was not ready to share his Parkinson’s diagnosis publicly.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Vet Says Dog Flu On Rise In North Texas
- Bitter Blast Has Big Impact On Navarro County
- While Rangers Want To Add Rotation Depth, Yu Still Unlikely
- Indicted Texas AG Has $5.7M War Chest
- Bonham ISD Cancels School For Week Due To Flu