LOS ANGELES (AP) — The wife of Robin Williams says was in the stages of Parkinson’s disease and was sober at the time of his apparent suicide.
In a statement Thursday, Susan Schneider said that Williams was struggling with depression, anxiety and the early stages of Parkinson’s when he was found dead earlier this week..
The wife of the actor-comedian said he was not ready to share his Parkinson’s diagnosis publicly.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Stephen Jones: “More Than Likely” Rush Is Backup QB For Rest Of Season
- Hunt Co DA’s Deadly Accident Case Headed To Grand Jury
- Texas QB Ehlinger In Concussion Protocol, Questionable For Baylor
- Ex-Texas School Chief Gets 2 Years For Falsifying Immigration Records
- Amazon Says It Received 238 Proposals For 2nd Headquarters