TCU Baseball Coach Schlossnagle Extended Through 2020
FORT WORTH (AP) — TCU baseball coach Jim Schlossnagle has signed a contract extension through the 2020 season after leading the Horned Frogs to their second College World Series in five seasons.
Schlossnagle is 465-221 with 10 postseason appearances in his 11 seasons at TCU. The Frogs were 48-18 this year, when they were Big 12 champions and hosted an NCAA super regional.
Schlossnagle was already signed through the 2018 season before the extension Thursday.
Athletic director Chris Del Conte said Schlossnagle is synonymous with TCU and Fort Worth, and that the coach has established the Frogs as one of the nation’s premier baseball programs while doing it the right way.
The Horned Frogs also went to the College World Series in 2010.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Second Night Weather Headlines ACM Show
- How Stars Spent The Day Before The ACMs
- Watauga PD Arrest Attempted Kidnapping Suspect
- Former Ranger, Josh Hamilton, Files For Divorce In Tarrant County
- Blue Bell Working To Get Past Listeria Contamination Scare