US To Face Ecuador On Oct. 10 In Connecticut
Sports Fan Insider
CHICAGO (AP) — The U.S. soccer team will face Ecuador on Oct. 10 at Rentschler Field in East Hartford, Connecticut, in its first home game since the World Cup in Brazil.
The exhibition game, announced Thursday, will be broadcast on ESPN.
Ecuador also played in the World Cup.
The U.S. will play the Czech Republic on Sept. 3 in Prague in its first game since the World Cup.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- North Texas Doctor Searching For More Efficient PTSD Treatment
- Big 12 Readies For Conference Play
- Former TCU Student Found Not Guilty Of Rape
- Parents Get Books Suspended From High School Reading List
- Jury Selection Begins In Kaufman Murders; Many Unhappy Trial Moved