US To Face Ecuador On Oct. 10 In Connecticut
Sports Fan Insider
CHICAGO (AP) — The U.S. soccer team will face Ecuador on Oct. 10 at Rentschler Field in East Hartford, Connecticut, in its first home game since the World Cup in Brazil.
The exhibition game, announced Thursday, will be broadcast on ESPN.
Ecuador also played in the World Cup.
The U.S. will play the Czech Republic on Sept. 3 in Prague in its first game since the World Cup.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cowboys Surviving Without Sacks, But Can It Last?
- Baptist Church Youth Leader Arrested For Indecent Exposure
- TCU Showing Pride For Former Ebola Patient Nina Pham
- Prayers Answered By Nurse Nina Pham’s Return To Texas
- Trailer & Tools Stolen From Business Owner Who Employs Vets