CHICAGO (AP) — The U.S. soccer team will face Ecuador on Oct. 10 at Rentschler Field in East Hartford, Connecticut, in its first home game since the World Cup in Brazil.
The exhibition game, announced Thursday, will be broadcast on ESPN.
Ecuador also played in the World Cup.
The U.S. will play the Czech Republic on Sept. 3 in Prague in its first game since the World Cup.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Keidel: Can Steelers Win Without Big Ben?
- Arlington ISD Hosts State Qualifying Robotics Tournament
- K-State, Texas Meet For Old-School, Ground-Based Game
- Nowitzki, Mavs Start Chase For Elusive Playoff Series Win
- Female Suspect Arrested After Short Chase In Dallas