CHICAGO (AP) — The U.S. soccer team will face Ecuador on Oct. 10 at Rentschler Field in East Hartford, Connecticut, in its first home game since the World Cup in Brazil.
The exhibition game, announced Thursday, will be broadcast on ESPN.
Ecuador also played in the World Cup.
The U.S. will play the Czech Republic on Sept. 3 in Prague in its first game since the World Cup.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 15 Arlington Police Placed On Leave Over Accuracy Of Reporting Traffic Stops
- Boy Hurt In Dallas Dog Attack
- When Top Prospects Get The Call, What Should Fantasy Baseball Owners Do?
- NFL Moving Pro Bowl To Orlando In 2017
- Officials Locate Missing Boy’s Body In Brazos River