CHICAGO (AP) — The U.S. soccer team will face Ecuador on Oct. 10 at Rentschler Field in East Hartford, Connecticut, in its first home game since the World Cup in Brazil.
The exhibition game, announced Thursday, will be broadcast on ESPN.
Ecuador also played in the World Cup.
The U.S. will play the Czech Republic on Sept. 3 in Prague in its first game since the World Cup.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cowboys Romo Survived ‘Perfect Storm’ In Seattle
- President Obama Plans To Create World’s Largest Marine Protected Area
- Tropical Storm Gaston Is Moving Northwest In The Atlantic
- Valet Parking Hurting Business In Bishop Arts District
- Cowboys Lose Romo Early, Fall To Seahawks In Third Preseason Game