Report: Marion To Play With LeBron In Cleveland
Mavericks CentralShop for Mavericks Gear
Buy Mavericks Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
CLEVELAND (CBSDFW.COM) – Former Dallas Mavericks forward Shawn Marion has chosen to take his talents to Cleveland, according to Yahoo Sports.
Marion will make the vet’s minimum.
The 15-year veteran spent the last five seasons with the Mavericks, playing a key role in Dallas’ lone NBA Championship in 2011.
Marion, who turned 36 after the season, averaged 10.4 points and 6.5 rebounds last season.
Free agent signing Chandler Parsons will start at small forward for Dallas next season.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- PayPal To Separate From eBay In 2015
- Viagra Ads Begin Targeting Women
- Landing Gear Concern Brings Jet Back To DFW
- Dallas Convenience Store Guard Gunned Down
- Seguin’s Hat Trick Puts Stars Past Panthers 5-4