CLEVELAND (CBSDFW.COM) — Former Dallas Mavericks forward Shawn Marion has chosen to take his talents to Cleveland, according to Yahoo Sports.
Marion will make the vet’s minimum.
The 15-year veteran spent the last five seasons with the Mavericks, playing a key role in Dallas’ lone NBA Championship in 2011.
Marion, who turned 36 after the season, averaged 10.4 points and 6.5 rebounds last season.
Free agent signing Chandler Parsons will start at small forward for Dallas next season.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- FDA Calls For Zika Testing Of All Blood Donations
- Big Changes To Knox Street Causing Concern
- Puppy In Garbage Saved By Good Samaritan
- Texas Firefighter On Oregon Hike Found; 2nd Hiker Dies In Fall
- Arlington Police Seek Man Who Exposed Himself To Teen