CLEVELAND (CBSDFW.COM) — Former Dallas Mavericks forward Shawn Marion has chosen to take his talents to Cleveland, according to Yahoo Sports.
Marion will make the vet’s minimum.
The 15-year veteran spent the last five seasons with the Mavericks, playing a key role in Dallas’ lone NBA Championship in 2011.
Marion, who turned 36 after the season, averaged 10.4 points and 6.5 rebounds last season.
Free agent signing Chandler Parsons will start at small forward for Dallas next season.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Oak Lawn Community On Edge After Deaths Of 2 Transgender Women, Robberies
- Official: Woman Missing At Lake Ray Hubbard After Going Into Water
- Teacher Who Stopped School Shooter Released From Hospital
- American Jailed In Venezuela For 2 Years Arrives In US
- Choo New Top HR Hitter From Asia, Lifts Texas Over KC In 10