CLEVELAND (CBSDFW.COM) — Former Dallas Mavericks forward Shawn Marion has chosen to take his talents to Cleveland, according to Yahoo Sports.
Marion will make the vet’s minimum.
The 15-year veteran spent the last five seasons with the Mavericks, playing a key role in Dallas’ lone NBA Championship in 2011.
Marion, who turned 36 after the season, averaged 10.4 points and 6.5 rebounds last season.
Free agent signing Chandler Parsons will start at small forward for Dallas next season.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 3-Year-Old Dies After Found In Hot Car In Fort Worth
- Police: Man Shot, Killed In Apparent Road Rage Incident In Arlington
- Water Rescue Crews Searching For Man At White Rock Lake
- Girls Back In Custody After Leaving Dallas Transition Center
- Jordan Spieth Holes Bunker Shot To Win Travelers Playoff