GREENVILLE (AP) – One person remains hospitalized after a fight following a birthday party at a North Texas roller skating rink left two people dead and five hurt.
City of Greenville spokeswoman Autumn Barton said Monday that no one has been arrested as police investigate the stabbings.
Barton says two Greenville men died early Saturday after being attacked when an argument during a private party at Skate Safari spilled outside. The victims were Darius Diondre Hubbard and Ljorian Marquise Harris.
Barton had no information on whether the birthday person was among those hurt. She says one person was in intensive care at Hunt Regional Medical Center, three people were treated and released and another person declined treatment. Details weren’t immediately available Monday on the hospitalized person.
Greenville is 50 miles northeast of Dallas.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 3-Year-Old Dies After Found In Hot Car In Fort Worth
- Police: Man Shot, Killed In Apparent Road Rage Incident In Arlington
- Water Rescue Crews Searching For Man At White Rock Lake
- Girls Back In Custody After Leaving Dallas Transition Center
- Jordan Spieth Holes Bunker Shot To Win Travelers Playoff