GREENVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Greenville are offering a reward and a warning after a double murder at the Skate Safari Fun Center on Moulton Street this weekend.
Police identified a suspect — Heriberto Borrego of Greenville — but said that he is dangerous, and they need the public’s help with finding him.
Two Greenville men died early Saturday after Borrego allegedly attacked them during an argument at a private party at Skate Safari spilled outside. The victims were Darius Diondre Hubbard and Ljorian Marquise Harris. Both men were 21 years old.
Borrego is wanted for murder in the stabbing death of Harris. He has been described as a Hispanic male with brown hair and brown eyes. He is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs approximately 140 pounds.
Police in Greenville continue to investigate Harris’ murder, and the murder of Hubbard and the other assaults that took place at Skate Safari at 3:00 a.m.
Hunt County Crimestoppers is offering a reward up to $1,000 for any information that leads to Borrego’s arrest. Anyone with information concerning his whereabouts should call 903-457-2929.
Greenville is 50 miles northeast of Dallas.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Lightning Strikes Spark House Fires Across North Texas
- Farmers Branch Police Arrest Suspect Who Stabbed Off-Duty Officer
- Hill, No. 4 TCU Roll 43-0 As Kansas Ties NCAA Road Loss Mark
- Harden Leads Rockets Past Mavericks 107-91
- Dallas Tourists, Experts React To Release Of JFK Assassination Docs
- Teen Made Corsicana Walmart His Home
- American Flags Found Burned, Police Search For Vandals
- FBI: 80 Percent Of Police Officers Are Overweight
- Gov. Perry & FAA Disagree About Requests To Fly Drones Over Border
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes