GameStop CEO Treated For Cancerous Brain Tumor
DALLAS, Texas (AP) – GameStop Corp. says its CEO Paul Raines had surgery last week to remove a cancerous brain tumor.
The video game retailer says the tumor was found early and that doctors say his prognosis for a full recovery is very good.
Raines, who is 50, will now undergo chemotherapy which is expected to take about six weeks.
The Grapevine, Texas company says that Raines will restrict travel during that period, but the treatment should not interfere with his job. He was named to the CEO post in June 2010.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Report: Cowboys Agree To Deal With LB McClain
- Dallas SWAT Standoff Ends Without Suspect
- Joni Mitchell In Los Angeles Hospital
- Mom Accused Of Abandoning Child Out Of Jail
- Trevor Noah Responds To Twitter Backlash