LEWISVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Lewisville are searching for a suspect after a woman reported that she was kidnapped and sexually assaulted. The incident happened at around 2:45 a.m. early Monday morning.
The victim stated that she went into a business to buy cigarettes near the intersection of Highway 121 Business and Corporate Drive. Upon leaving that location, she was confronted by a man with a gun and forced into his car. That man then took the victim to another location and assaulted her. Afterward, he drove away and left the woman in a parking lot.
An officer from a neighboring police department saw the woman walking alone at night and stopped to help. The woman told authorities that she did not know her attacker.
The victim described the suspect’s vehicle as a green two-door Honda Accord, possibly a 2001 model, with blistered window tinting. A description of the suspect himself has not been provided. Detectives are currently investigating the case. Anyone with more information is urged to contact the Lewisville Police Department immediately.
- Drugmaker Pfizer Decides Not To Break Up Business
- US Ryder Cup Captain Davis Love Picks Ryan Moore For Last Spot
- Prescott-Wentz Showdown On Horizon? Well, Romo Might Be Back
- What’s In A Name? For Arnold Palmer Iced Tea And Lemonade
- Dallas Police And Fire Pension In Crisis, Retirees Concerned