ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Authorities in Arlington are investigating a bank robbery that took place Friday afternoon. The incident took place at the Texas Trust Credit Union located in the 1300 block of South Bowen Road.
According to police, the female suspect entered the building and approached one of the tellers with a threatening note that demanded money. The teller gave the suspect an undisclosed amount of cash, and the female left the scene on foot. Authorities now need the public’s help with identifying the suspect.
Surveilllance cameras inside of the bank were able to capture several good looks at the suspect in question.
She has been described as either white or Hispanic, about 5 feet 7 inches tall and around 170 pounds. Investigators estimate that she is between 50 and 55 years of age. The suspect has brown hair and brown eyes.
Anybody with information about this suspect is urged to contact Det. John Henry with the Arlington Police Department at 817-459-5312, or Crime Stoppers at 817-469-8477.
- Southwest Flight Diverted After Woman Attempts To Open Door
- Harry Potter Book Series Turns 20
- Crash Closes PGBT In Both Directions In Grand Prairie
- Supreme Court Reinstates Trump Travel Ban
- Supreme Court Rules Against Texas Death Row Inmate Over Lawyer Errors