MONROVIA, CA (CBSDFW.COM) — Trader Joe’s is recalling two batches of raw almond butter that its supplier says may be contaminated with Salmonella.
The recalled product is labeled as “Trader Joe’s Raw Almond Butters” and contains one of the following date codes.
(SKU 91989) Raw Crunchy Unsalted Almond Butter [USE BY 28DEC14 thru 18JUN15]
(SKU 56995) Raw Creamy Unsalted Almond Butter [USE BY 27DEC14 thru 18JUL15]
The grocer says it has removed all of the potentially affected product from store shelves as an “extreme precaution”.
Customers with the listed product are urged not to eat them and to dispose of them or return them to any Trader Joe’s for a full refund.
No other Trader Joe’s products are included in the recall.
Customers with questions may contact Trader Joe’s Customer Relations at 626.599.3817 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- High Court Denies Hearing Wendy Davis’ Appeal In Texas Redistricting Case
- Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Nominated For World’s Top Player Award
- “Hunger Games” Tops “Creed” & “The Good Dinosaur”
- Adele’s ’25’ Breaks Record With 3.38 Million Copies Sold
- Cyber-Monday At Amazon Fulfillment Center