‘Most Wanted’ Sex Offender Caught In Ennis
AUSTIN (AP) - A convicted felon on the Department of Public Safety 10 Most Wanted sex offender list has been caught in North Texas.
DPS on Tuesday announced 28-year-old Ezekiel O’Neal Harris was captured at an apartment complex in Ennis, 30 miles south of Dallas.
A tip led to Harris on Aug. 13. He was wanted for failure to comply with sex offender registration requirements.
Harris in 2004 was convicted of sexual assault over an incident in Brenham with a 12-year-old girl. He received 10 years of probation but violated the restrictions, failed to comply with sex offender registration requirements and went to prison.
Harris in April 2013 was freed and moved to Bryan but failed to report of change of address and a warrant was issued.
The tipster gets a $3,000 reward.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Sony Pictures Pulls Plug on ‘The Interview’
- Admitted Molester At Center Of Child Porn Case Indicted
- Bed Bugs Infest Fort Worth Building, Employees Displaced
- Manhunt Continues For Man Accused Of Murder
- Pump Fake Still An Old Standby Tool In QB’s Belt