IRVING (AP) – Retail gasoline prices across Texas have slipped by a penny this week.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the average price at the pump fell to $3.28. The average price fell by 3 cents last week and now is down by 14 cents compared to the same time last year.
Nationwide gasoline prices stand at $3.44, down from $3.47 last week.
El Paso has the most expensive gasoline in Texas this week at $3.36 per gallon. The association survey found Amarillo with the cheapest at $3.17 per gallon.
AAA says gas prices are trending downward because of stable global supplies that are not being affected by tensions in Iraq, Ukraine and elsewhere.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Records: Dallas DA Susan Hawk Worked 2 Days In May
- Arlington City Council Taking Next Step On New Rangers Stadium
- How To Avoid Long Lines at Airport Security Checkpoints
- Body Cam Video Released From AZ Officer Shooting Of Granbury Man
- Big New Addition At The Dallas Zoo – An Elephant Is Born!