BRISTOL, Tenn. (AP) – Brad Keselowski earned his first NASCAR Truck Series win on Thursday.
Keselowski passed defending champion Kyle Busch with 75 laps to go and held off Busch’s teammate Darrell Wallace Jr. in the UNOH 200 at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Wallace closed to Keselowski’s back bumper with two laps left, but drifted high in turn one and Keselowski pulled away.
Four-time Truck Series champion Ron Hornaday Jr. finished third, followed by Matt Crafton and series points leader Johnny Sauter. Busch crashed with 22 laps left and finished 24th.
Keselowski first Truck Series win came after 62 starts. The driver of the No. 19 Ford is the 25th driver to win in all three of NASCAR’s national series (Cup, Nationwide and Trucks).
Rain washed out the race on Wednesday night.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Supreme Court Takes Up Challenge By Crisis Pregnancy Centers
- Teacher Allegedly Leaves 4-Year-Old Alone To Buy Marijuana
- Package Headed For Austin Explodes At FedEx Facility Near San Antonio
- Austin Bombings: Expert Concerned Bomber Has Gone From ‘Targeting Specific Individual’ To ‘I Just Want To Kill Someone’
- Dallas Unveils New Plan To Build Affordable Housing