McConaughey To Pitch For Lincoln Brand
DETROIT (AP) - Oscar-winning actor Matthew McConaughey is the new spokesman for Ford’s luxury Lincoln brand.
Lincoln says McConaughey will appear in a series of TV and digital ads featuring Lincoln’s new small SUV, the MKC.
McConaughey has a multiyear contract with the brand.
The actor says in a statement that he is a longtime admirer of Lincoln. In his 2011 movie “The Lincoln Lawyer,” McConaughey stars as an attorney who works out of the back of a 1988 Lincoln Town Car.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- No. 5 Baylor Pushes Forward After Waterlogged Win
- Cowboys Look To Get Past Rival Giants
- Detective’s Medical Leave Delayed Hurst Child Porn Case
- Grapevine Resident Selected To Be Rhodes Scholars
- Three Shot After Argument At House Party