DETROIT (AP) – Oscar-winning actor Matthew McConaughey is the new spokesman for Ford’s luxury Lincoln brand.
Lincoln says McConaughey will appear in a series of TV and digital ads featuring Lincoln’s new small SUV, the MKC.
McConaughey has a multiyear contract with the brand.
The actor says in a statement that he is a longtime admirer of Lincoln. In his 2011 movie “The Lincoln Lawyer,” McConaughey stars as an attorney who works out of the back of a 1988 Lincoln Town Car.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Flooding Claims Another Victim In Johnson County
- Even Without Peyton Manning, Patriots-Broncos Is Game Of The Week
- Jerry Jones Confirms Romo Is Out For The Season: “It’s A Hairline Fracture”
- Man Found Dead After Driving Vehicle Into High Water
- Woman Washed Away From Vehicle In Johnson County