NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The new North Tarrant Express is set to open early.
The 13.3 mile project will open by October, eight months ahead of schedule.
Crews expanded lanes and added managed ‘Texpress’ lanes for the $2.5 billion project.
The work is along I-820 and Highway 121 between I-35W in Fort Worth and Industrial Boulevard in Euless.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Judge Reinhold Arrested At Dallas Love Field
- Rangers 3B Coach Tony Beasley Declared Free Of Cancer
- Foundation Helping Teen Depression Honors Grace And Brian Loncar
- Briles Sues Baylor Officials For Libel And Conspiracy
- Viral Video: Man Hops Security Fence At San Francisco Airport