NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The new North Tarrant Express is set to open early.
The 13.3 mile project will open by October, eight months ahead of schedule.
Crews expanded lanes and added managed ‘Texpress’ lanes for the $2.5 billion project.
The work is along I-820 and Highway 121 between I-35W in Fort Worth and Industrial Boulevard in Euless.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 2 Horses Killed In Dallas Barn Fire
- Man Arrested For Racking Up Nearly $88,000 In Tolls And Fees
- Marine Dog With Cancer Gets Tear-Filled Farewell
- Kahn: The Hall Of Famers Among Us
- Retail Gasoline Prices In Texas, Nationwide Up 2 Cents