NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The new North Tarrant Express is set to open early.
The 13.3 mile project will open by October, eight months ahead of schedule.
Crews expanded lanes and added managed ‘Texpress’ lanes for the $2.5 billion project.
The work is along I-820 and Highway 121 between I-35W in Fort Worth and Industrial Boulevard in Euless.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Pats Favored By 6 Points Over Eagles In Super Bowl
- Former Baylor Lady Bear Chameka Scott Dies Of Cancer
- Deportation Fears Have Legal Immigrants Avoiding Health Care
- Patriots And Eagles Will Square Off In Super Bowl 52
- With A Lighter Touch, SAG Awards Follows A Familiar Script