North Tarrant Express To Open Early
NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The new North Tarrant Express is set to open early.
The 13.3 mile project will open by October, eight months ahead of schedule.
Crews expanded lanes and added managed ‘Texpress’ lanes for the $2.5 billion project.
The work is along I-820 and Highway 121 between I-35W in Fort Worth and Industrial Boulevard in Euless.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 24-Year-Old Critical Missing Person Found Safe
- George H.W. Bush Healing Nicely After Summer Spill
- Mall Shooting Dampens Revitalization Hopes
- Allen Helps No. 14 Aggies Over No. 21 Bulldogs 30-17
- Former Fort Worth Councilwoman Dies Abroad