NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The new North Tarrant Express is set to open early.
The 13.3 mile project will open by October, eight months ahead of schedule.
Crews expanded lanes and added managed ‘Texpress’ lanes for the $2.5 billion project.
The work is along I-820 and Highway 121 between I-35W in Fort Worth and Industrial Boulevard in Euless.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- President Trump Signs First Executive Order Regarding Obamacare
- North Texas Republicans, Democrats React To President Trump’s Inauguration
- Personal Information Posted Online — And It’s Legal!
- Police Investigate Graffiti Cases As Possible Rivalry Gone Too Far
- Residents Upset About Dallas Intersection Riddled With Potholes