BRISTOL, Tenn. (AP) – Ryan Truex is back behind the wheel of his Toyota for BK Racing at Bristol Motor Speedway.
The driver missed last weekend’s race at Michigan after he sustained a concussion during a single-car crash during practice. The 22-year-old rookie was taken to the hospital and underwent CT scans of his head, neck, chest and abdomen, which were all negative.
J.J. Yeley filled in and finished 30th.
Truex was cleared to race on Thursday. He is 37th in the points standings heading into Saturday night’s race.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Fire Started By Lightning Consumes Collin County Home
- Depp’s Daughter Defends Him After Abuse Allegations
- Warriors Know Game 7 With Thunder Won’t Be Easy
- Rookie Driver Rossi Stretches Gas To Win Indy 500
- Truex Dominates NASCAR Race In Charlotte