BRISTOL, Tenn. (AP) – Ryan Truex is back behind the wheel of his Toyota for BK Racing at Bristol Motor Speedway.
The driver missed last weekend’s race at Michigan after he sustained a concussion during a single-car crash during practice. The 22-year-old rookie was taken to the hospital and underwent CT scans of his head, neck, chest and abdomen, which were all negative.
J.J. Yeley filled in and finished 30th.
Truex was cleared to race on Thursday. He is 37th in the points standings heading into Saturday night’s race.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Keidel: Is J.J. Watt Already Hall Of Fame-Bound?
- Christina Morris Kidnapper Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Texas Lottery Announces Record $5B In Fiscal 2016 Sales
- Fish Report: 10 Cowboys FishTips Prepping For 49ers
- After Fatal Train Crash, Investigators Seek Answers