BRISTOL, Tenn. (AP) – Ryan Truex is back behind the wheel of his Toyota for BK Racing at Bristol Motor Speedway.
The driver missed last weekend’s race at Michigan after he sustained a concussion during a single-car crash during practice. The 22-year-old rookie was taken to the hospital and underwent CT scans of his head, neck, chest and abdomen, which were all negative.
J.J. Yeley filled in and finished 30th.
Truex was cleared to race on Thursday. He is 37th in the points standings heading into Saturday night’s race.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Jaguars Owner Shahid Khan Makes Bid For Iconic Wembley Stadium
- Bill Cosby Verdict: Guilty On Three Counts Aggravated Indecent Assault
- Clues Sought On Severed Heads Discovered In Texas, Louisiana
- Bookings For Southwest Airlines Fall After Fatal Accident
- Ronny Jackson Withdraws From Consideration For VA Chief