BRISTOL, Tenn. (AP) – Ryan Truex is back behind the wheel of his Toyota for BK Racing at Bristol Motor Speedway.
The driver missed last weekend’s race at Michigan after he sustained a concussion during a single-car crash during practice. The 22-year-old rookie was taken to the hospital and underwent CT scans of his head, neck, chest and abdomen, which were all negative.
J.J. Yeley filled in and finished 30th.
Truex was cleared to race on Thursday. He is 37th in the points standings heading into Saturday night’s race.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- DPS Trooper Dragged, Injured In Greenville
- Catholic Charities Fort Worth Assisting Immigrant Children Separated From Families
- N. Texas Leaders Want To Help Children Separated From Parents At Border
- Realtors Asked To “Buy In” To Local Public Schools
- Rangers Demote Mendez To Minors For Breaking Team Rules