Southwest Airlines Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Love Field
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A Southwest Airlines passenger plane made a successful emergency landing on Friday at Dallas Love Field Airport after suffering a blown tire on take-off.
The Boeing 737 was forced to circle the airport as air traffic control and ground personnel visually inspected the plane for damage.
The plane landed without incident. Crews worked on the tarmac to repair the damaged tire. The aircraft will then be towed to a gate.
The 125 passengers who were on the Austin-bound flight will be moved to another aircraft.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Lewisville Police Warn Of Attempted Child Abduction
- DISD Students Eat Dinner At School
- Man Accused Of Gym Screwdriver Stabbing: “What Have I Done?”
- Wise County Sheriff’s K-9 Officer Shot Dead By Suspect
- Website Lists Top Three Jobs Of 2015