Southwest Airlines Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Love Field
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A Southwest Airlines passenger plane made a successful emergency landing on Friday at Dallas Love Field Airport after suffering a blown tire on take-off.
The Boeing 737 was forced to circle the airport as air traffic control and ground personnel visually inspected the plane for damage.
The plane landed without incident. Crews worked on the tarmac to repair the damaged tire. The aircraft will then be towed to a gate.
The 125 passengers who were on the Austin-bound flight will be moved to another aircraft.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Nowitzki, Parsons Lead Mavs Past Jazz In Home Opener
- Friday Night Lights Meant Halloween Came Early In One City
- Man Shot, Killed Outside Plano Subway
- Last Person Seen With Missing Woman Speaks With CBS 11
- North Texas Kissing Bugs Carry Potentially Killer Disease