WACO (AP) — Jared Mosley has been named CEO and president of the Texas Sports Hall of Fame after a decade as athletic director at Abilene Christian University.
Texas Sports Hall of Fame trustees announced Mosley’s new position Friday. He will assume his duties September 1.
Steve Fallon retired in March after 17 years as the hall’s executive director.
Mosley will be responsible for fundraising, facilities oversight, promotions, public relations, event coordinator and special projects.
During his time as A.D at Abilene Christian, where he was a standout basketball player in the late 1990s, Mosley guided his alma mater’s transition from NCAA Division II to Division I and into the Southland Conference.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 44-Year-Old Man Accused Of Molesting 4 Keller ISD Students
- Peter Kostis On Pebble Beach: ‘No Better Place In The World For Golf’
- Brazil & University Of Texas Reach Deal On Zika Vaccine
- Arraignment Set For Oklahoma Man In Co-Worker’s Beheading
- Congress Likely To Give Final OK To Local Internet Tax Ban