FORT WORTH (CBSDFW>COM) – School districts across North Texas will be welcoming students back to class Monday.
Has your child received the required immunizations? They may not be able to start the new school year if they don’t have updated immunization.
Immunization Collaboration of Tarrant County has back to school program, TMA’S Be Wise-Immunize to Vaccinate Kids for School, where you can get students updated immunization.
ICTC members and volunteers will be helping getting Tarrant County students immunized through out the month of August until the 29th
TCTC also provides meningococcal vaccination for college students and limited adult vaccinations.
ICTC will provide low-cost vaccinations ($15 per child) for children who have no health insurance or are underinsured (insurance coverage with a cap on vaccines).
The Children’s Health Insurance Program and Medicaid are accepted as payment.
Children who have health insurance that covers vaccines should see their physician.
Adult meningitis (19 years and up) vaccine will be available for $115, cash or check only. Other adult vaccines vary in cost.
Date Event Location Time and Information
8/25-29 La Gran Plaza La Gran Plaza, 4200 South Fwy.; Fort Worth (outside entrance near Kids for Less) 9 am-6 pm
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Noel Makes Debut; Mavericks Defeat Pelicans 96-83
- 2 Sisters Meet Each Other For The First Time
- State Investigators Look Into Balch Springs Pallet Fire
- Man Cons Salesman Out Of $150K Maserati
- Police: Car Plows Into Parade Crowd In New Orleans
- Teen Made Corsicana Walmart His Home
- American Flags Found Burned, Police Search For Vandals
- FBI: 80 Percent Of Police Officers Are Overweight
- Gov. Perry & FAA Disagree About Requests To Fly Drones Over Border
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes