Cowboys Cut DE Wilson, FB Copeland
IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) – The Dallas Cowboys have released defensive end Martez Wilson and rookie fullback J.C. Copeland as the team works to trim its roster to the league-mandated 75 players by Tuesday.
Wilson, a 4th-year player our of Illinois, collected two tackles and a sack in Saturday’s preseason game in Miami. Wilson joined Dallas last season and appeared in two games.
Copeland, an undrafted rookie from LSU, was battling FB Tyler Clutts for a possible roster spot.
The moves were first reported by DallasCowboys.com.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- The Battle For Rangers’ No. 5 Starting Spot
- 3 Shot During Argument At Fort Worth IHOP
- McKinney School Photographer Gets 20 Years For Child Porn
- With McCoy Trade, Kelly Proves Every Player Expendable
- Jury In Super Bowl Seating Trial To Hear From NFL Commissioner