DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A proposed toll lane may put a price on one of Dallas county’s last toll-free major highways.
The plan would turn an existing HOV lane of U.S. 75 into a toll lane.
Officials are looking at a section running from LBJ freeway to just south of Mcdermott Drive in Allen.
Only single-occupancy cars would be charged, according to a report from the Dallas Morning News.
People who want to weigh in on the proposal may attend a meeting that starts at 6 p.m. Monday night at the Texas A&M Agrilife Center on Coit Road.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- New Approach To Panhandling Concerns In Deep Ellum Aimed At Givers
- 18-Year-Old Identified As Victim Of Fiery Tractor-Trailer Crash In Grand Prairie
- Dallas May Steep Up K2 Regulations
- Twitter Reacts To Super Bowl 50
- Denver Broncos Win Super Bowl 50