DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A proposed toll lane may put a price on one of Dallas county’s last toll-free major highways.
The plan would turn an existing HOV lane of U.S. 75 into a toll lane.
Officials are looking at a section running from LBJ freeway to just south of Mcdermott Drive in Allen.
Only single-occupancy cars would be charged, according to a report from the Dallas Morning News.
People who want to weigh in on the proposal may attend a meeting that starts at 6 p.m. Monday night at the Texas A&M Agrilife Center on Coit Road.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Anti-White Supremacists Rally Will Have Heavy Police Presence
- Confederate Monuments Removed Or Vandalized Across US
- NASA-Approved Solar Eclipse Glasses Harder To Find
- Celtics To Retire Paul Pierce’s No. 34
- Kindergarten Kids All Smiles About New Academic Journey