DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A proposed toll lane may put a price on one of Dallas county’s last toll-free major highways.
The plan would turn an existing HOV lane of U.S. 75 into a toll lane.
Officials are looking at a section running from LBJ freeway to just south of Mcdermott Drive in Allen.
Only single-occupancy cars would be charged, according to a report from the Dallas Morning News.
People who want to weigh in on the proposal may attend a meeting that starts at 6 p.m. Monday night at the Texas A&M Agrilife Center on Coit Road.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Police Searching For Man Who Exposed Himself To Woman
- Former Duncanville Teacher Starts 10 Year Sentence For Student Affair
- Rain Boots Fit For A Queen On-Trend At Dean & DeLuca Invitational
- TSA Put To Test With Memorial Day Weekend Travel
- Texan With Character: Aman Lee