DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — A Dallas family’s night of fun at the One Direction concert ended abruptly when they returned to find their house in flames.
Firefighters arrived just after 11 p.m. at the home off Westgrove Road in Dallas’ Bent Tree neighborhood.
Flames were seen shooting from the roof, and the fire quickly grew to two alarms. Crews were unable to save the $800,000 home.
No one was injured in the fire, but six of the family’s pets are still unaccounted for. That includes three dogs, two cats, and a turtle.
Investigators are working to determine the cause of the fire.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Judge: Planned Parenthood Videos In Medicaid Fight ‘Baloney’
- Texas Lawmakers Try Again To Raise Minimum Smoking Age
- Parking Lot ‘Door Ding’ Argument Leads To Haltom City Man’s Death
- Josh Hamilton To Sign Minor League Deal With Rangers
- Keidel: Aaron Rodgers Has No Peers