Romo Won’t Have Much To Build On For Cowboys Opener
IRVING, Texas (AP) – Tony Romo missed practice again Monday, though it was hard to tell whether it was rest for his surgically repaired back or the first of a few days off assuming the Dallas quarterback is finished for the preseason.
If Romo has taken his final exhibition snap, he and the Cowboys don’t have much to build on for the Sept. 7 opener against San Francisco. He led two ragged quarters in a 25-20 loss to Miami and isn’t likely to play against Denver on Thursday night.
Coach Jason Garrett says there were “some things obviously that we need to clean up.”
That starts with keeping Romo upright, although the Cowboys were pleased to see his back hold up through three sacks.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- David Ragan To Replace Vickers At MWR For Rest Of NASCAR Season
- Another Major Company Relocating To Plano
- Argyle Construction Resumes After Deaths
- Texas A&M Galveston Professor Fails Entire Class
- Tony Award Nominations Announced