IRVING, Texas (AP) – Tony Romo missed practice again Monday, though it was hard to tell whether it was rest for his surgically repaired back or the first of a few days off assuming the Dallas quarterback is finished for the preseason.
If Romo has taken his final exhibition snap, he and the Cowboys don’t have much to build on for the Sept. 7 opener against San Francisco. He led two ragged quarters in a 25-20 loss to Miami and isn’t likely to play against Denver on Thursday night.
Coach Jason Garrett says there were “some things obviously that we need to clean up.”
That starts with keeping Romo upright, although the Cowboys were pleased to see his back hold up through three sacks.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Laura Bush: Taking Kids From Parents At Border Is “Cruel,” “Immoral”
- Private Jet Once Owned By Elvis Presley For Sale Again
- Convicted Texas Democratic State Senator Resigning Post
- NFL Stadiums To Have Fully Digital Ticket Systems In 2018-19 Season
- When It Comes to Tipping, Millennials Most Likely To Stiff Servers