Austin Beer Company Introduces 99-Pack
Get Breaking News First
AUSTIN (CBSDFW.COM) – Forget the traditional 6-, 12-, or 18-pack of beer. An Austin beer company has its sights set on something much bigger.
The brewery Austin Beerworks has designed and will begin selling the world’s first and only 99-pack of beer.
The 99-pack of ‘Peacemaker Anytime Ale’, a “light, balanced and refreshing” ale, will retail for $99.
“Here’s the catch: we’re only releasing a limited number of these beautiful beasts. So like the Chupacabra they’re gonna be tricky to nab,” the company’s website reads.
The brewery encourages customers to follow them online to find out where the 99-pack will be available.
And if you do buy one, bring help. The mega-pack of beer measures over seven feet long and weighs more than 82 pounds.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Backs Off Idea Of Booze Sales At Gun Shows
- NFL Commissioner Goodell: ‘The Same Mistakes Can Never Be Repeated’
- 5 NFL Week 3 JB Locks Against The Spread
- CBSSports.com: Fantasy Baseball Week 26 Starts And Sits
- More Than 700 Infants Exposed To TB At Texas Hospital