Austin Beer Company Introduces 99-Pack
AUSTIN (CBSDFW.COM) — Forget the traditional 6-, 12-, or 18-pack of beer. An Austin beer company has its sights set on something much bigger.
The brewery Austin Beerworks has designed and will begin selling the world’s first and only 99-pack of beer.
The 99-pack of ‘Peacemaker Anytime Ale’, a “light, balanced and refreshing” ale, will retail for $99.
“Here’s the catch: we’re only releasing a limited number of these beautiful beasts. So like the Chupacabra they’re gonna be tricky to nab,” the company’s website reads.
The brewery encourages customers to follow them online to find out where the 99-pack will be available.
And if you do buy one, bring help. The mega-pack of beer measures over seven feet long and weighs more than 82 pounds.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Woman Takes Dramatic Picture Of North Texas Weather
- Johnson County Deputy Hurt After Bridge Collapse
- Single Mom Fired Before First Day Over Facebook Post
- Your Health & The Reusable Grocery Bag Trap
- Nowitzki Still Working With Mavs In Trouble Against Rockets