AUSTIN (CBSDFW.COM) — Forget the traditional 6-, 12-, or 18-pack of beer. An Austin beer company has its sights set on something much bigger.
The brewery Austin Beerworks has designed and will begin selling the world’s first and only 99-pack of beer.
The 99-pack of ‘Peacemaker Anytime Ale’, a “light, balanced and refreshing” ale, will retail for $99.
“Here’s the catch: we’re only releasing a limited number of these beautiful beasts. So like the Chupacabra they’re gonna be tricky to nab,” the company’s website reads.
The brewery encourages customers to follow them online to find out where the 99-pack will be available.
And if you do buy one, bring help. The mega-pack of beer measures over seven feet long and weighs more than 82 pounds.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Southwest Flight Delayed Due To Suspicious Item On Board
- Parents Say Teens Left Unsupervised During Parts Of European Trip
- Despite Damaging Storms, Insurance Spike Hits Homeowners
- Error Means Refunds For Some Tarrant County Taxpayers
- Dallas Mayor Rawlings Supports Plans For New Subway Line