Couple Found Shot Dead Inside Fort Worth Home
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A couple is found shot dead inside a north Fort Worth home. As of 10 p.m. Wednesday homicide investigators were still inside the crime scene in the 1800 block of Two Hawks Drive, near the I-35W and Highway 287 interchange.
Police say the homeowner came in and found the 44-year-old man and 25-year-old woman. The man and woman, who both had gunshot wounds, were reportedly in a relationship.
When police were asked if they were looking for a suspect or if they believe the shooting deaths were the result of a murder-suicide they would not answer either question.
CBS 11 News will continue to follow this story and have more information as it becomes available.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Flood Fallout: Denton County Transportation Suspends Train Service
- GOP Moves To Strip Power From Unit Tied To Rick Perry Case
- Texas Won’t See 17yr Old Criminals As Adults–For Now
- Woman Stabbed To Death In Dallas
- DEVELOPING: Floods Continue To Consume Dallas