DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Crime scene investigators have been called to Woodrow Wilson High School in Dallas, where a dead fetus was found in one of the girl’s bathrooms.
School officials say a custodian was called to the second floor bathroom around 2:30 Friday afternoon where a “non-living fetus” was found in the bathroom toilet.
At this time, police and school officials say they cannot identify the young girl involved.
This is the first week of school for the more than one thousand students who attend Woodrow Wilson, and early reports indicate that a student found the fetus.
DISD referred all questions about the investigation to police, and released a statement about the incident, saying that counselors would be available for students and staff next week. DISD was notifying parents through the school’s webpage and phone system.
This is a developing story.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Residents Meet The Candidates
- Top 5 Ways To Prevent Your Packages From Being Stolen
- Hundreds Protest White Nationalist’s Speech At Texas A&M
- Denton Council Passes Hand Held Device Ban For Drivers
- Suspect In Detective Murder Says He’s Not A ‘Bad Guy’