Anonymous Donor Increases Reward For Tip On Dallas Murder
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – An anonymous donor has offered a reward of $15,000 to Crime Stoppers, for any information on the one-year-old murder of Ping Li, a 50-year-old Plano mother of two.
Li was brutally murdered at a beauty supply warehouse on Harry Hines near Walnut Hill. Her body was found by her husband.
The Dallas Medical Examiner’s office said the victim had numerous blunt force injuries and had been strangled.
North Texas Crime Stoppers is contributing $5,000 to the reward making the total of up to $20,000 for tips leading to the arrest and murder indictment.
Anyone with information about the crime is asked to call North Texas Crime Stoppers at 877 373 TIPS (8477) or contact them on the web at
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Trains Silencing Horns Through Downtown Mesquite
- Once MLB Trade Deadline Dust Settles, Your Fantasy Roster May Need Some Tweaks
- Cowboys Romo To Practice Despite Stye
- Cowboys Hardy Joins Fans’ Effort To Banner-Taunt Eagles
- Nothing Silly About Cowboys Witten Super Bowl Desire