DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – An anonymous donor has offered a reward of $15,000 to Crime Stoppers, for any information on the one-year-old murder of Ping Li, a 50-year-old Plano mother of two.
Li was brutally murdered at a beauty supply warehouse on Harry Hines near Walnut Hill. Her body was found by her husband.
The Dallas Medical Examiner’s office said the victim had numerous blunt force injuries and had been strangled.
North Texas Crime Stoppers is contributing $5,000 to the reward making the total of up to $20,000 for tips leading to the arrest and murder indictment.
Anyone with information about the crime is asked to call North Texas Crime Stoppers at 877 373 TIPS (8477) or contact them on the web at
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Bill Murray Honored As He Accepts Mark Twain Prize For Humor
- Early Voting Begins Across Texas
- As Medicaid Loses Stigma, Its Fate Rides On Stormy Election
- Reward For Missing Keller Girl Increased To $100k
- Kickers Miss Short Field Goals, Seahawks, Cards End In 6-6 Tie