FORT WORTH, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Fort Worth Police are asking for help locating a woman they say is wanted in relation to the murder of Ernest Vasquez.
24-year old Tiffany Ashley Torres (H/F 4’11”, 115) is wanted by police following a gun battle a month ago at a Fort Worth nightclub where Vazquez was killed.
Police say Torres and boyfriend Rick Soto, along with four of Soto’s fellow gang members, are charged in the death.
All but Torres are in jail.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Fort Worth Police Detective J. Cedillo at 817-392-4337
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Police Investigating Dallas Cowboys Player For Domestic Violence
- A Look At Top Draft Needs, Potential Picks For Dallas Cowboys
- Parole Board, Appeals Court Won’t Stop Wednesday Execution Of Fort Worth Man
- Cosby Opts Not To Testify As Defense Rests
- Uranus Smells Like Rotten Eggs, Scientists Confirm