FORT WORTH, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Fort Worth Police are asking for help locating a woman they say is wanted in relation to the murder of Ernest Vasquez.
24-year old Tiffany Ashley Torres (H/F 4’11”, 115) is wanted by police following a gun battle a month ago at a Fort Worth nightclub where Vazquez was killed.
Police say Torres and boyfriend Rick Soto, along with four of Soto’s fellow gang members, are charged in the death.
All but Torres are in jail.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Fort Worth Police Detective J. Cedillo at 817-392-4337
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- AP: DFW Airport Among U.S. Structures That May Have Flammable Panels
- Rookie Jourdan Lewis Will Be In Court To Start Cowboys Camp
- Spieth Shoots 65 To Take The Early Lead In Open
- Jaylon Smith, The Brace, And The Cowboys Timetable
- Report: One-Third Of Dementia Cases Can Be Prevented