Fort Worth Police Searching For Female Murder Suspect
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Fort Worth Police are asking for help locating a woman they say is wanted in relation to the murder of Ernest Vasquez.
24-year old Tiffany Ashley Torres (H/F 4’11”, 115) is wanted by police following a gun battle a month ago at a Fort Worth nightclub where Vazquez was killed.
Police say Torres and boyfriend Rick Soto, along with four of Soto’s fellow gang members, are charged in the death.
All but Torres are in jail.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Fort Worth Police Detective J. Cedillo at 817-392-4337
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Royals Beat Giants 7-2 To Even World Series
- Concussion Study Says NCAA Needs Improvement
- Goodell Told To Testify In Ray Rice Appeal
- Dallas Police Search For Driver In Deadly Hit-And-Run
- 90’s Vs Now: Comparing The Triplets