FORT WORTH, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Fort Worth Police are asking for help locating a woman they say is wanted in relation to the murder of Ernest Vasquez.
24-year old Tiffany Ashley Torres (H/F 4’11”, 115) is wanted by police following a gun battle a month ago at a Fort Worth nightclub where Vazquez was killed.
Police say Torres and boyfriend Rick Soto, along with four of Soto’s fellow gang members, are charged in the death.
All but Torres are in jail.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Fort Worth Police Detective J. Cedillo at 817-392-4337
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Stanley Cup Final Should Fill Need For Speed
- Castroneves Still Chasing 4th Indy 500 Victory
- Gisele Bundchen Is A Sea Turtle, What’s Your Spirit Animal?
- Will Golden State’s Playoff Run End In Oklahoma City?
- KT Fun House: 10 Year Reunion