FORT WORTH, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Fort Worth Police are asking for help locating a woman they say is wanted in relation to the murder of Ernest Vasquez.
24-year old Tiffany Ashley Torres (H/F 4’11”, 115) is wanted by police following a gun battle a month ago at a Fort Worth nightclub where Vazquez was killed.
Police say Torres and boyfriend Rick Soto, along with four of Soto’s fellow gang members, are charged in the death.
All but Torres are in jail.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Fort Worth Police Detective J. Cedillo at 817-392-4337
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Corruption Trial Of Dallas Commissioner John Wiley Price Begins
- Texas Attorney, Several Others Dead After Plane Crashes Into Australian Mall
- School Districts: Student Walkouts & Campus Violence Must End
- Deshaun Watson Plans To Fully Participate In NFL Combine
- Hervey, UTA Beat Georgia Southern For 7th Straight Win