DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A North Texas woman ordered out of her car at gunpoint in front of her kids is planning a lawsuit against the Forney police officers and their department responsible for the mistake.
Forney officers were responding to a call about a reckless driver who had a weapon.
Her 6-year-old can also be seen on police dashcam video getting out of the car with his hands up.
Police did apologize, but Barbour says since the incident her children are now fearful of the police.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 90-Year-Old Holocaust Survivor Foils Mugger, Suspect Arrested
- Survivor Recalls Fear, Anger On Day Of Pearl Harbor Attack
- Pfizer Fined For Hiking Epilepsy Drug Price 2,600-Percent In UK
- Study: ‘Obamacare’ Repeal-Only Would Make 30M Uninsured
- Wagner Comes Up Big As Michigan Edges Texas 53-50