DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A North Texas woman ordered out of her car at gunpoint in front of her kids is planning a lawsuit against the Forney police officers and their department responsible for the mistake.
Forney officers were responding to a call about a reckless driver who had a weapon.
Her 6-year-old can also be seen on police dashcam video getting out of the car with his hands up.
Police did apologize, but Barbour says since the incident her children are now fearful of the police.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- TV Reporters Charged After Cocaine Found In Baby’s System
- Texas Gas Price Average Remains Steady As Holiday Nears
- North Texas First-Responders Taking Part In Active Shooter Drill
- Kayne West, Adidas Expand Partnership For Yeezy Line
- Texas Health Officials Prepare For Zika, But Local Efforts Tight