DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A North Texas woman ordered out of her car at gunpoint in front of her kids is planning a lawsuit against the Forney police officers and their department responsible for the mistake.
Forney officers were responding to a call about a reckless driver who had a weapon.
Her 6-year-old can also be seen on police dashcam video getting out of the car with his hands up.
Police did apologize, but Barbour says since the incident her children are now fearful of the police.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Keller Trying To Fix Rule Keeping People From Building Pools
- Baby On Board! Healthy Boy Born Mid-Flight
- Road Rage That Led To Shooting In Mesquite Started In Arkansas
- Teen Wanted For Capital Murder Believed To Be In Metroplex
- Affidavit: McKinney Lifeguard Made Victim ‘Pinky Swear’ Not To Tell