DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A North Texas woman ordered out of her car at gunpoint in front of her kids is planning a lawsuit against the Forney police officers and their department responsible for the mistake.
Forney officers were responding to a call about a reckless driver who had a weapon.
Her 6-year-old can also be seen on police dashcam video getting out of the car with his hands up.
Police did apologize, but Barbour says since the incident her children are now fearful of the police.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Nina Simone, Bon Jovi, The Cars Lead 2018 Rock Hall List
- Monkey Selfies, Eclipse, Bitcoin, Lauer Top Google In 2017
- Shooting Near Hall Park In Garland Leaves 4 Teenagers Injured
- Pregnant Mother & Child Killed In Early Morning Cedar Hill Crash
- Rodgers Says He’s Been Medically Cleared To Return To Packers