DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A North Texas woman ordered out of her car at gunpoint in front of her kids is planning a lawsuit against the Forney police officers and their department responsible for the mistake.
Forney officers were responding to a call about a reckless driver who had a weapon.
Her 6-year-old can also be seen on police dashcam video getting out of the car with his hands up.
Police did apologize, but Barbour says since the incident her children are now fearful of the police.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Arlington Woman Tells Police That She Killed Her Fiance
- Avalanche Rally Past Stars In Preseason Action
- Congress Tied Up In Partisan Knots Over Basic Duty
- Gomez Homers In 8th, Rangers Rally Again To Beat Brewers 8-5
- Safety On The Minds Of Ride Operators At State Fair