DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A North Texas woman ordered out of her car at gunpoint in front of her kids is planning a lawsuit against the Forney police officers and their department responsible for the mistake.
Forney officers were responding to a call about a reckless driver who had a weapon.
Her 6-year-old can also be seen on police dashcam video getting out of the car with his hands up.
Police did apologize, but Barbour says since the incident her children are now fearful of the police.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Rangers Recalling Joey Gallo, Hoying Optioned
- 2016 PGA Championship Preview
- Victims Involved In Crash With Cowboys Bus Were Chinese Nationals
- Recent Deaths Of Kids In Hot Cars Prompts Pleas To Parents
- Texas Attorney General Took Gift While Investigating Company