AUSTIN, Texas (AP) – Fans of the University of Texas can now display their pride on the road.
Updated UT specialty license plates went on sale Tuesday.
Officials with myplates.com say the previous UT license plates were redesigned to improve legibility. The updated versions feature a number of key characteristics such as the UT Tower, Texas Longhorns and school color burnt orange.
My Plates designs and markets specialty license plates as a vendor for the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Top NFL Merchandise Sales? It’s All About QBs And Cowboys
- Trump Campaign Downplays Clinton’s Cash Advantage
- Exxon Mobil Tops 3Q Profit Forecasts, Earns $2.65B
- Amazon Courting Holiday Food Shoppers
- Texas Metro Areas To See Health Premium Spikes