AUSTIN, Texas (AP) – Fans of the University of Texas can now display their pride on the road.
Updated UT specialty license plates went on sale Tuesday.
Officials with myplates.com say the previous UT license plates were redesigned to improve legibility. The updated versions feature a number of key characteristics such as the UT Tower, Texas Longhorns and school color burnt orange.
My Plates designs and markets specialty license plates as a vendor for the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Bathroom Choice Debate Intensifies In North Texas
- Mosquitofish Inexpensive Ally In Zika Virus Fight
- Faksa Has Goal And Assist, Stars Beat Blues 2-1 In Game 1
- Cowboys’ Jaylon Smith – A Medical Risk But ‘Never Doubt God’
- Tornado Damages Buildings In East Texas