Rowlett Wife Accused Of Shooting Husband
ROWLETT (CBSDFW.COM) - A woman from Rowlett is in police custody, accused of shooting her husband in the hand during an argument on Wednesday evening. The incident happened just before 5:30 p.m. at a home in the 7100 block of Harvest Hill Lane.
Police responded to a call about a shooting at the Rowlett home and arrived to find a man with a single gunshot wound to his left hand. The victim, identified as 47-year-old Shellie Gray, was transported to Medical City of Plano for treatment. The suspect had already left the scene when officers got there.
According to authorities, the shooting appears to have been the result of a domestic dispute. Tracey Gray, the victim’s wife, turned herself in to the Rowlett Police Department at about 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday night.
Gray has been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. She is now in police custody at the Rowlett City Jail. Gray’s bond has not yet been set.
- Ebola Patient Admitted To Colorado Hospital
- What’s Brewing In Your Coffee Maker?
- Family, Friends Gather For Vigil Of Mother Killed At A Fort Worth Gas Station
- DPS Trooper In Trouble Over Snoop Dogg Photo
- UTA, Arlington PD Arrest Suspect For Fondling