Texas Retail Gasoline Prices Drop 3 Cents
Get Breaking News First
IRVING, Texas (AP) – Retail gasoline prices across Texas have dropped 3 cents this week to settle at $3.23 per gallon.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the statewide decline compares to nationwide gas prices that held steady at $3.43 per gallon.
Drivers in El Paso have the most expensive gasoline in Texas this week at $3.31 per gallon. The association survey found Beaumont has the cheapest gasoline statewide at $3.18 per gallon.
AAA officials say developments in Ukraine and Iraq continue to draw attention but oil markets have moved steadily lower, reflecting the assessment that global supplies remain unaffected.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- CDC: Highly Unlikely Ebola Virus Has Spread
- Dallas Cowboys Player Accused Of Sexual Assault
- Big Tex Preaches Ebola Precautions
- Uncertainty Continues At Apartments Where Ebola Patient Stayed
- Steroid Bust Nets Prison Guards, Would-Be NFLer