IRVING, Texas (AP) – Retail gasoline prices across Texas have dropped 3 cents this week to settle at $3.23 per gallon.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the statewide decline compares to nationwide gas prices that held steady at $3.43 per gallon.
Drivers in El Paso have the most expensive gasoline in Texas this week at $3.31 per gallon. The association survey found Beaumont has the cheapest gasoline statewide at $3.18 per gallon.
AAA officials say developments in Ukraine and Iraq continue to draw attention but oil markets have moved steadily lower, reflecting the assessment that global supplies remain unaffected.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Some Cruz Supporters Surprised He Dropped Out
- Fort Worth Police Honor 59 Officers Killed In Line Of Duty
- Lake County Escaped Inmate Tracked To Texas Via Cellphone
- Fort Worth Officer Rescues Dog On Interstate
- Frisco To Vote On Confusing, Controversial Alcohol Proposition Saturday