IRVING, Texas (AP) – Retail gasoline prices across Texas have dropped 3 cents this week to settle at $3.23 per gallon.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the statewide decline compares to nationwide gas prices that held steady at $3.43 per gallon.
Drivers in El Paso have the most expensive gasoline in Texas this week at $3.31 per gallon. The association survey found Beaumont has the cheapest gasoline statewide at $3.18 per gallon.
AAA officials say developments in Ukraine and Iraq continue to draw attention but oil markets have moved steadily lower, reflecting the assessment that global supplies remain unaffected.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman Sets Car Afire With Children Inside: ‘We’re Going To See Jesus’
- Elderly Man Calls Police For Ride To Visit Wife In Hospital
- Shania Twain Apologizes For Saying She Would Have Voted For Trump
- CBSSports HQ To Air Live Coverage Of NFL Draft Thursday-Saturday
- Tarrant County Justice Of The Peace Pleads Guilty To Tampering