DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Authorities in Dallas are investigating the aggravated assault of a woman who was found nude and badly beaten at a park. The 52-year-old victim was found at around 11:30 p.m. on Wednesday night at Opportunity Park off of Malcolm X Boulevard.
People nearby called for help after they heard the noise of the woman moaning in pain at the park. Dallas Fire-Rescue arrived at the scene and took the woman to Baylor Medical Center at Dallas with very serious injuries.
Police are investigating whether or not the woman was sexually assaulted. They could not confirm that information early Thursday morning.
Law enforcement officials combed the park for evidence and even used a helicopter to search for a possible suspect, but there has been no word yet about any arrests in this case.
- Former Cowboy Jay Novacek On National Anthem Protests: ‘They’re Doing It The Wrong Way’
- Master-Planned Community Boasts Its Own Farmer
- Cowboys Take A Knee In Prayer Before National Anthem
- 1 Dead In Hang Glider Crash In Cleburne
- Lone Steeler To Stand For Anthem Has North Texas Connection