DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Authorities in Dallas are investigating the aggravated assault of a woman who was found nude and badly beaten at a park. The 52-year-old victim was found at around 11:30 p.m. on Wednesday night at Opportunity Park off of Malcolm X Boulevard.
People nearby called for help after they heard the noise of the woman moaning in pain at the park. Dallas Fire-Rescue arrived at the scene and took the woman to Baylor Medical Center at Dallas with very serious injuries.
Police are investigating whether or not the woman was sexually assaulted. They could not confirm that information early Thursday morning.
Law enforcement officials combed the park for evidence and even used a helicopter to search for a possible suspect, but there has been no word yet about any arrests in this case.
- Trump To Attend Rev. Billy Graham’s Funeral On Friday
- Apartments Near Deadly Gas Explosion Evacuated Due To Gas Leak
- Police Respond To ‘Major Incident’ In England After Reports Of Explosion
- Michelle Obama To Release Memoir In November
- 5 Dead After Tornado, Flooding From Central US Storms