ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Dustin Kirkbride left work early to try to get home before Thursday’s storms hit, but he ended up getting stuck right in the middle of it.
As he was traveling westbound on I-30 in Arlington near the Cooper exit, traffic slowed to a stop and he looked up at the ominous sky.
The father of five said he rolled down his window and snapped this shot. The clouds looked “like a face or a skull,” Dustin explained. “It was really creepy.”
His wife Jareana shared the photo on the CBSDFW Facebook page, where it received hundreds of likes and dozens on comments. She described it this way, “This storm was ugly. Literally. Look at it’s face!!!”
Dustin said the photo was not edited and was surprised he was able to catch the clouds “right at that moment.”
He says his wife is an amateur photographer who has trained him to pull his camera out when he sees something cool.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Investigation Underway After Fort Worth Police Vehicle Hits, Kills Pedestrian
- Documents: Jack Ruby Told FBI Informant To “Watch The Fireworks” Day JFK Died
- Freshman QB In 1st Start Leads No. 11 TCU To Win At Texas Tech
- Rep Says David Cassidy In Hospital, ‘Surrounded By Family’
- Malcolm Young, AC/DC Guitarist And Co-Founder, Dies At 64