HOUSTON (AP) — Police are investigating a break in at the home of Texans linebackers coach Mike Vrabel, who says that someone took his three Super Bowl rings he won as a player.
Vrabel tweeted Saturday about the break in at his home in the Houston enclave of Bellaire.
“To all the Houston area pawn shops: 3 super bowl rings are headed your way. Courtesy of the (expletive) who smashed our back door in,” Vrabel tweeted.
Vrabel, in his first season as a coach with the Texans, won the rings when he played for the New England Patriots.
Bellaire police said the break in occurred at around 11 a.m. Saturday. No arrests have been made in the case.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Jose Abreu, Lucas Giolito Lead White Sox Over Rangers 5-3
- New Starbucks Policy: No Purchase Needed To Sit In Cafes
- Dallas Officer Injured In Deadly Home Depot Shooting Returns Home From Hospital
- Suspect Shot By Fort Worth Officers, Taken To Hospital After Police Chase
- Justify Wins Foggy Preakness, Keeps Triple Crown Bid Alive