HOUSTON (AP) — Police are investigating a break in at the home of Texans linebackers coach Mike Vrabel, who says that someone took his three Super Bowl rings he won as a player.
Vrabel tweeted Saturday about the break in at his home in the Houston enclave of Bellaire.
“To all the Houston area pawn shops: 3 super bowl rings are headed your way. Courtesy of the (expletive) who smashed our back door in,” Vrabel tweeted.
Vrabel, in his first season as a coach with the Texans, won the rings when he played for the New England Patriots.
Bellaire police said the break in occurred at around 11 a.m. Saturday. No arrests have been made in the case.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Fiat Chrysler Recalling Nearly 500,000 Ram Trucks
- Review: iPhone X Is Nice, But iPhone 8 Is Just Fine
- Most Wanted Fugitive From Dallas Arrested In Los Angeles
- ‘Mini Satans’: Nurses Removed After Shocking Facebook Post
- Texas’ GOP Speaker Calls For Removal Of Confederate Marker