NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — A part of a Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport terminal was evacuated briefly after someone found what officials say was a “suspicious bag.”
An airport statement says the bag was found just before 5 p.m. Thursday inside an airline baggage cart on the Terminal E apron at the busy airport.
Four boarding gate areas near the bag, E32 through E35, were evacuated while airport security investigated. Airport officials wouldn’t say what was found in the bag, but they reported it cleared about an hour after the alert was raised.
One flight was delayed about five minutes by the investigation.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- 20-Year-Old Woman Dies In Head-On Crash In Joshua
- MedStar Responds To At Least 10 Rollover Crashes Due To Weather
- Police Give Gifts To Children Of Mother Killed At Dollar General During Robbery
- Woman Donates Gifts To Children In Honor Of Husband, Son
- Silvers Lifts Troy Over UNT, 50-30, In New Orleans Bowl