FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Just in time for the Christmas holiday, CBS 11 News meteorologist Scott Padgett came to work on Friday armed with a bunch of Christmas jokes, many of which he shared on the air during his weather forecasts. But here’s the full list, in case you missed some.
Where would a reindeer go if he lost his tail?
A retail store.
What did the Gingerbread Man put on his bed?
A cookie sheet.
What did Mrs. Claus tell Rudolph was her favorite kind of weather?
It’s rain, dear.
What do you call a toy guitar maker who sings “Blue Christmas”?
Why does Santa Claus have three gardens?
So he can ho, ho, ho.
Why did Scrooge win the football game?
Because the Ghost of Christmas passed.
Where does Frosty the Snowman deposit his money?
In the snowbank.
Why was the turkey allowed to join the band?
Because he had drumsticks.
- MedStar Responds To At Least 10 Rollover Crashes Due To Weather
- Police Give Gifts To Children Of Mother Killed At Dollar General During Robbery
- Woman Donates Gifts To Children In Honor Of Husband, Son
- Silvers Lifts Troy Over UNT, 50-30, In New Orleans Bowl
- Police: “Criminal Santa” Gets Stuck In Chimney During Burglary Attempt