FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Just in time for the Christmas holiday, CBS 11 News meteorologist Scott Padgett came to work on Friday armed with a bunch of Christmas jokes, many of which he shared on the air during his weather forecasts. But here’s the full list, in case you missed some.
Where would a reindeer go if he lost his tail?
A retail store.
What did the Gingerbread Man put on his bed?
A cookie sheet.
What did Mrs. Claus tell Rudolph was her favorite kind of weather?
It’s rain, dear.
What do you call a toy guitar maker who sings “Blue Christmas”?
Why does Santa Claus have three gardens?
So he can ho, ho, ho.
Why did Scrooge win the football game?
Because the Ghost of Christmas passed.
Where does Frosty the Snowman deposit his money?
In the snowbank.
Why was the turkey allowed to join the band?
Because he had drumsticks.
- Dallas Man Dubbed ‘Frack Master’ Arrested On $62.6 Million Investment Fraud Scheme
- Bottled Hot Dog Water: It’s A Thing
- Chaos In Dallas After Overturned Tanker Truck Closes High Five
- First Lady’s ‘I Don’t Care’ Jacket Causes A Stir
- Skateboarding Teen Hit By Car Dies