DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The body of an unidentified woman was discovered by a jogger near Bachman Lake Trail in Dallas Saturday Morning.
Dallas Police are trying to determine the identity of the female.
According to a Dallas Police spokesperson, the jogger discovered the badly decomposed body just before 8:00 a.m.
The naked body gave off a strong odor and was stuffed inside a drainage pipe near 3600 block of Shorecrest Drive.
Police said that because the body is so badly decomposed, they are unable to determine the race, age, or identity until the medical examiner’s office release a report.
Police are still investigating this case.
(©2015 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Mosquito Season Returns With Zika Concerns
- Texas Waives Passing Rules, Fines Firm After Standardized Testing Glitches
- Former Dallas Cowboy Drew Pearson To Appear On ‘The Young And The Restless’
- Barefoot Inmate Who Escaped From County Van Captured
- Agency: Texas Chemical Plant Lacked Plan For Harvey Floods