STEPHENVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) – A Tarleton State University student accidentally fired a gun in his dorm room at Integrity Hall around 5:45 p.m. Wednesday, according to the university.
This happened just six weeks after the Campus Carry Law went into effect for licensed gun owners to have firearms on campus.
The university says the student reported what happened.
No one was hurt and property damage was minimal according to the university.
(©2016 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)