COLLEGE STATION, Texas (AP) — An autopsy has confirmed that a student who died after a party at a Texas A&M University fraternity had an accidental drug overdose.
A College Station Police Department statement issued Wednesday said 19-year-old Anton Gridnev of Frisco died of an accidental overdose of several different types of opiates after the August 20 party at the Sigma Nu fraternity.
Warrants on drug-related charges were issued for at least 10 A&M students, and national Sigma Nu officials suspended the fraternity’s A&M chapter.
(© Copyright 2016 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)