Flaming Cocktail Severely Burns Couple At Tavern

DENTON (CBSDFW.COM) – A man and woman were transported by CareFlite to Parkland Memorial Hospital after ordering a flaming cocktail Wednesday afternoon.

It happened at Shoal Creek Tavern in The Shops at Highland Village.

Paramedics said they suffered major burns from the waist up. However, their injuries aren’t life-threatening.

The tavern didn’t have a comment.

shoal creek Flaming Cocktail Severely Burns Couple At Tavern

A full investigation is currently underway.

More from Austin York
Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

Drip Pan: CBS Local App
Drip Pan: Weather App
Drip Pan: Restaurant Week 365

Watch & Listen LIVE