Latest DFW Weather
Ten tornadoes touched down in several small communities in North Texas overnight, leaving at least six people dead, dozens injured and hundreds homeless. Emergency responders were still searching for missing people Thursday afternoon.
At least six people were confirmed dead, more are missing, and extensive damage was reported after tornadoes slammed into the town of Granbury on Wednesday evening.
Temperatures on our Monday have warmed into the mid to upper 80s thanks to sunshine and dry air. It stays warm tomorrow before rain chances arrive on Wednesday cooling us down.
After a great weekend we have highs getting in the mid-80′s for the next couple of days. A south wind will pump up the humidity as well as it’ll start feeling like mid-May. The average […]
The timing of storms for our Thursday has shifted a little.
Friday and Saturday produced the coldest temperatures we’ve seen in May in the last 110 years.
- Coats, Gloves, & Hats Make A Return For May 2013/05/03
- Back-To-Back Record Low Temperatures In North Texas 2013/04/24
- Record Low Temperatures in April CBS 11–2013/04/23
- Weather Radio Sales To Benefit Salvation Army Disaster Relief Program 2013/04/01
- Storms Bring High Winds, Hail, Phone Outages 2013/03/23
- American Red Cross Offers New Tornado Warning App CBSDFW.COM–2013/03/04