Latest DFW Weather
Often times on the news, I’ll show a map listing the number of feet down each lake is. That is a nice representation of how far down some of the lakes are. But I like […]
The rain last week did help some of the area lakes, but many of them are still in pretty bad shape. Here are some of the larger lakes and where they currently stand.
Here is a look at your Friday forecast!
I’ve mentioned several times over the past few months that this winter could be a rough one for North Texas. And the latest outlook from NOAA agrees with that thought.
Just beautiful weather on this Wednesday for North Texas. We need some sunshine with the news of late. It does get warmer the next two days ahead of a cold front. TONIGHT Mostly clear and […]
- The @CBSDFW STORM TEAM BLOG: Finally Feeling Like October This Weekend! CBS 11–10/10/2014
- 2 Cold Fronts Mean Rain Chances For DFW CBS 11–10/09/2014
- The @CBSDFW Storm Team Blog: Thursday Forecast 10/09/2014
- The @CBSDFW STORM TEAM BLOG: Ragweed & Mountain Cedar Together…Oh My! CBS 11–10/08/2014
- The @CBSDFW Storm Team Blog: Morning/Afternoon Forecast 10/08/2014
- How Rare Is The Heat In October? CBS 11–10/07/2014