Car enthusiast Mike West test drives the Fiat 500C and says it makes people smile.
A new government study found that drunk driving among U.S. teens is declining due to gas prices.
In politics, there are plenty of “third-rail” topics that candidates try to avoid. Seniors driving is one of them.
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has weighed in on electric-car maker Tesla Motors: It’s a “loser.”
Sometimes there’s no correct decision about whether or not to stop when a traffic light turns yellow.
The Ryno, a one-wheeled vehicle, can more or less be ridden anywhere you can walk.
Rather than just simple updates and facelifts, many 2013 cars have been totally redesigned–especially these 10.
Some Nissan Leaf owners in Arizona are reporting a major loss in battery capacity. Is it the heat?
The AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety has issued new warnings for seniors who drive.
Here’s our current list of fave applications that will work on both iOS and Android.
A new study on distracted driving shows teenagers mirror their parents’ bad habits.
These 2013 Fords may make you seriously consider running out and buying new.
- TN Officials Hope To Lure Fiat-Chrysler To StateState officials are making the case to Fiat head Sergio Marchionne to select Tennessee for the Italian automaker's joint headquarters with Chrysler Group LLC.
- Jeep Owners Hope Public Pressure Will Lead To RecallThey'll be protesting at a Chrysler dealership in the Washington D.C. area, trying to get the company to go along with the government’s request to recall 2.7 million Jeeps.
- It’s “Back To The Future” For Car RadiosOld fashioned buttons and knobs are making a comeback.
- Resurfacing Begins Along I-75 In Detroit On MondayResurfacing along four miles of I-75 freeway in Detroit will begin Monday.
- GM Recalling Almost 200k SUVs From 2006-07 Model YearThe vehicles involved are the Chevrolet Trailblazer, GMC Envoy, Buick Rainier, Saab 9-7x and Isuzu Ascender from the 2006 and 2007 model years.