Latest Autos News
- Chrysler Recalls Jeep SUVs For Ignition Switches Chrysler is recalling up to 792,300 older Jeep SUVs worldwide because the ignition switches could cause engine stalling.
- New Toyota Minivan Makes It Easier To Yell At Kids Toyota wants to help parents scream at their unruly kids.
- New Tesla For The Price Of A Prius? Electric Automaker Unveils Tesla Model 3 Sedan For $35,000
- 19 Most Popular Auto Insurance Discounts When was the last time that you shopped around for auto insurance?
- Chrysler: Government Timetable Off For Fixing Recalled Jeep SUV's The agency accused Chrysler of moving too slowly to fix up to 2.5 million older Grand Cherokees and Libertys with gas tanks behind the rear axles.
- Adding A Teen Driver To Your Insurance Leads To 79% Higher Cost Adding a teenage driver to a married couple’s car insurance policy leads to a 79% higher average annual premium
- BMW Recalls 1.6M Cars For Air Bag Problem BMW is expanding a recall of its most popular models to fix a growing air bag problem that is hitting much of the auto industry.
- Keselowski Dominates In New Hampshire Victory Brad Keselowski completed a flawless weekend at New Hampshire Motor Speedway and won Sunday under a green-white checkered finish.
- One Dead, Four Injured In Multi-Vehicle Crash On Loop 820 In Fort Worth At least four people were injured, including a three-year-old boy, in a multi-vehicle crash on East Loop 820 in Fort Worth on Sunday morning.
- UTA Hosts 14th Annual Auto Cross Weekend UTA is hosting its 14th annual Texas Cross weekend. The university invites students from all over the country to come out and race formula cars.