Latest Autos News
- US Agency Warns Car Owners To Get Air Bags Fixed The U.S. government issued an urgent plea to more than 4.7 million people to get the air bags in their cars fixed, amid concern that a defect in the devices can possibly kill or injure the driver or passengers.
- Chrysler Issues Recall For Nearly 907K Cars, SUVs Chrysler is recalling nearly 907,000 Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep SUVs and cars for failing alternators and heated power mirrors that can cause minor fires.
- Tesla Adding All-Wheel Drive, Safety Features Luxury electric car maker Tesla Motors is making its Model S sedan faster and safer in an effort to compete better with other high-end sedans.
- Mitsubishi Recalls Cars, SUVs For Stalling Problem Mitsubishi is recalling nearly 166,000 older small cars and SUVs in the U.S. because the engines can stall unexpectedly.
- Richardson Man Killed By Car In Delaware Police in Delaware said that 39-year-old Carl Timm of Richardson was trying to cross an intersection on a highway in early Wednesday when a car slammed into him.
- Nissan Recalls 2013 Altima Cars Because Hoods Can Fly Open Nissan is recalling more than 220,000 Altima midsize cars in the U.S. because the hoods could fly open while they're being driven.
- GM Uses Facebook, Phone Calls To Get Recalled Cars Fixed Despite the heavy publicity surrounding the scandal, many drivers evidently haven't heard of the recall or haven't grasped how serious the defect is...
- Feds Probe Power Steering In Ford Midsize Cars Auto safety regulators have opened an investigation into complaints that the power-assisted steering can suddenly fail on three Ford Motor Co. midsize car models.
- Feds Probe Power Steering In Ford Midsize Cars The probe covers 938,000 Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ cars from the 2010 through 2012 model years, as well as the 2011 Mercury Milan.
- GM Recalls 379,401 Cars, SUVs For Various Issues The recalls involve the Cadillac SRX and Saab 9-4X, as well as the Chevrolet Spark.