Latest Autos News
- Goodyear Aims To Use Rice Husk In Tires One of the world's biggest tire manufacturers is taking another step toward more environmentally friendly production by incorporating rice husks into high-end tires.
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 350,000 Vehicles To Fix Ignition Switches Ignition switches can move out of position and potentially lead to the engine shutting off while driving and air bags not functioning.
- GM Expert Says 21 Deaths Eligible For Compensation The death toll from crashes involving GM small cars with faulty ignition switches is at least 21.
- GM Recalls 221,558 Sedans For Fire Risk GM says the electronic parking brake arm that applies pressure to the back of the brake pads may not fully retract after use.
- GM Recalls Natural Gas Powered Vans Vehicles could leak, posing a fire risk. No fires or injuries have been reported.
- GM To Introduce New, High-End Cadillac Next Year General Motors will begin building a new, top-end Cadillac sedan late next year at its Detroit-Hamtramck assembly plant.
- Fatal Fort Worth Crash Investigated As DWI One man was killed and another critically injured in a two-vehicle accident on State Highway 360 early Friday morning.
- Let Your Car Find A Spot And Park Itself With a thumb swipe on a smartphone, your car one day will be able to drive into a parking deck, find an open spot and back into a space - all by itself.
- House Panel: Safety Agency Mishandled GM Recall A report raises serious questions about the NTSA's ability to keep the public safe.
- Number Of Deaths Related To GM Ignition Switches Rises Nineteen compensation claims have been approved for deaths related to GM ignition switch recall, Twelve injury claims have been approved.