Latest DFW Autos
The government has seized $21 million from Fisker’s reserve account.
Ford posted a $1.6 billion first quarter profit. That’s a 15 percent increase from last year.
The government is asking automakers to put stronger limits on drivers’ interaction with in-car touch screens.
GM is reporting that the diesel Chevrolet Cruze is more efficient than some hybrids.
Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne says government efforts on clean cars should be technology neutral.
In this edition of Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek.
GM and Ford are together producing a new generation of transmissions that will go into millions of future vehicles.
The departure of a top Chrysler executive has led to a shuffling of CEOs at the company’s brands.
Finally, a 21st century car that really looks like it came from the 21st century.
Organizers have announced the official dates for the 2014 North American International Auto Show.
The Treasury Department says it sold $621 million worth of GM common stock last month.
Members of the Texas House are considering a bill that would allow manufacturers of 100-percent electric vehicles or all battery-powered vehicles to sell directly to consumers, bypassing car dealers.
- Holiday Weekend Could Be Big For Car Companies, DealersA strong close to the month is expected to push car sales up 6-8 percent over May of 2012.
- Detroit Grand Prix To Get Full Social Media TreatmentThe Embark Digital subsidiary of the marketing agency Duffy Petrosky & Co. says it's building a first-of-its-kind social marketing experience for the Detroit Grand Prix.
- Auto Factories Add Production, Skip Summer ShutdownsCompanies are adding production, limiting downtime to meet rising demand.
- GM Makes Investment In Lansing PlantGeneral Motors is investing $44.5 million in its Lansing Grand River assembly plant and adding 200 jobs.
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.