Back To School
Latest DFW Back To School
The Center for BrainHealth at the University of Texas at Dallas is using a video game to help people overcome bullying.
For DFW student Jacob Wisch, putting his feelings on paper was a major step toward taking a stand against bullying. Now, his words are being shared in other schools.
Bullying can play a significant role in domestic violence. Kelly Terstriep with the Genesis Women’s Shelter explains the connection.
A lot of schools spend countless hours trying to stop bullying. But some question if they are sending the right message. One North Texas researcher thought a study of anti-bullying campaigns would have predictable results — he was wrong.
CONTACT is a teen program that helps educate students about bullying and provides comfort for the victims of bullying. The program’s director offers information for concerned parents.
- Keller ISD Launches Aggressive Anti-Bullying Campaign 2013/10/07
- The Health Effects Of Bullying On Teens 2013/10/07
- Best Books To Read Before Heading Off To College 2013/08/28
- Changes For Returning Students In Keller ISD 2013/08/27
- Ask An Expert: Tips For College Style Essentials 2013/08/27
- Fort Worth ISD Ready For Returning Students 2013/08/26