Back To School
Latest DFW Back To School
Over 1.5 million children are homeschooled by their parents in the U.S.
More than 200 students and parents gathered outside of Herman Furlough Middle School in Terrell today to remember a classmate.
A new study co-authored by doctors at Children’s Medical Center in Dallas is looking at bullying from a different angle: what goes into making a child a bully. And they’ve determined parents play a vital role.
A fight captured on cell phone video between two Rockwall-Heath High students was the result of bullying, says one of the participants.
A judge dismissed a lawsuit Tuesday against Lewisville ISD over the suicide of 9 year old Montana Lance.
In a summary judgment, a federal judge has ruled in favor of the Lewisville Independent School District and dismissed a lawsuit filed by the parents of a 9-year-old boy who committed suicide on campus.
- ‘Stop Bullying’ School Tour In North Texas 2012/09/11
- Family Mourns Death Of Anti-Bullying Crusader 2012/09/09
- Program Teaches To Use Words To Stop Bullying 2012/09/09
- Fort Worth ISD Fights Bullying: “It’s Not Okay” 2012/09/07
- Keller ISD Not Wasting Time In Bullying Battle 2012/09/07
- Local Student Makes Collegiate Choice To Avoid Bullies CBSDFW.COM–2012/09/06