Latest DFW Traffic
For the second day, rain played havoc with drivers on stretches of US 75 in McKinney.
For years, the planned Trinity toll road has divided Dallas City Hall and residents.
More than a decade in the making and construction hasn’t even started on the voter-approved Trinity toll road in Dallas.
An accident involving 10 cars shut down the eastbound lanes of I-30 Wednesday afternoon around 3 pm.
Take a drive on LBJ east, and there is no debating the problem, more lanes are needed – and fast.
- TxDOT Seeks Reimbursement After Highway Crashes CBS 11–02/10/2015
- Weekend Traffic Alert: LBJ Lanes Closed 01/16/2015
- Eastbound Hwy 183 At Loop 12 In Irving Closing For Construction 12/09/2014
- Denton Police Warning Drivers About Wide Load, Traffic Problems CBS 11–11/13/2014
- New Traffic Signal Style Debuts In Keller 10/22/2014
- Deadly Arlington Accident Snarls Rush Hour Traffic 10/07/2014