Latest DFW Weather
By 6pm after a round of heavy rain downtown Fort Worth had already logged over an 1″ of rain. We had 40mph winds in western Tarrant county as the line of storms moved in. That […]
Here is a look at your Thursday forecast.
Last year, the first freeze in DFW happened the morning of November 13. Right now, we are forecasting a freeze on November 14. The typical first freeze is not until November 22.
It hit 70° this afternoon despite the cold winds. This evening temperatures are dropping quickly. If you are running the Fort Worth Marathon tomorrow or cheering someone on wear that coat in the morning. Warming […]
Here is a look at your weekend forecast!
- The @CBSDFW Storm Team Weather Blog: Friday forecast 11/07/2014
- The @CBSDFW Storm Team Weather Blog: Thursday Forecast 11/06/2014
- How Has Rain Helped North Texas Lake Levels? CBS 11–11/04/2014
- The @CBSDFW Storm Team Blog: Rain, rain, comes Tuesday, doesn’t go away for another day CBS 11–11/03/2014
- Big Rain Just Around The Corner 11/02/2014
- Cold Start to November 11/01/2014